These are large PDFs and may take a minute to download.
- Brass Gas Ball Valves
- Brass Ball Valves
- Bronze Ball Valves
- Combination Ball Valves
- Union Port Fittings
- Tankless Water Heater Isolation Valves
- Gate Valves
- Check Valves and Y-stainer
- Stop Valves
- Boiler Drain
- Quarter-Turn Hose End Valves
Our supplier of our Standard brass valves, bronze valves and OEM valves produced these valves with automatic state of the art production machinery and CNC machining centers. With over 350 employees working in a beautiful 40,000 square meters facility. They have an excellent reputation that they have built by exporting quality goods since 2003.
Manufacturing OEM/ODM since 1989, our catalogue includes Lead Free Valves, Ball Valves, Gas Ball Valves, Combination Ball Valves, Gate Valves, Check Valves, Y-strainers, Stop Valves, Boiler Drain Valves, Sillcocks, Hose Bibbs and many other OEM Products.
With a strong focus on mass production, excellent process quality control and advanced production technology. Over 500 tons of products are turned out every month to fill large orders. With more than 30 part number that can be developed manufactured each month. We maintain excellent quality by handling all production in-house, and our inspectors check every valve on site.
Over 95% of the valves exported directly to North America, Australia and European markets. We test our valves to meet the following quality standards by CSA, UL, FM, cUPC, NSF, CE, WRAS , EN 331, ATEX and system certification of ISO9001, etc.
Whether you are considering stock items or OEM opportunities, we offers not only the highest quality products, but also the competitive prices you the customer demands. Contact us today to experience the High Performance difference!
NSF/ANSI 372 Certificate
File No : 7297 issued by Iapmo Research And Testing,Inc
Approval No: 1305309, 1307319 issued by Water Regulations Advisory Scheme Ltd
Certificate No : 00115Q25561R1m/3302 issued by China Quality Certification Centre
OEM Brass Valves and Bronze Valves
Alloy Products Distribution offers a broad range of plumbing products and components to meet your various needs. We produce or source parts for O.E.M. specific design and specification, with in brass and bronze materials.
ADVANTAGES of our Brass Valves, Bronze Valves, OEM Valves:
- Alloy Products Distribution specializes in demanding cast products.
- Current Capacity: Our current cast orders allow us to have an output of 450 tons per month to our customers.
- 630 ton level forging machine, we can meet your large size forging requirement.
- Material: The bronze material used is imported mainly from USA, Japan and Russia, and brass material of DZR brass, lead free brass, etc according to our different customers’ requirements.
- Moulds: mould are made from automatic machine.
- We only use the best multi-axis drilling & tapping machines, CNC machine and CNC centre secure our mass production.
- We can render designing optimum service based on your drawing or sample upon your demand, or just perform production direct from your original drawing or sample.